Strawberry Tiramisu, a fast and easy no bake Dessert. Made with fresh strawberries, cream and mascarpone. No coffee or liqueur makes this the perfect dessert for everyone. An Italian Classic!
Yìeld : 8 servìngs
Prep Tìme : 30 mìns
Cook Tìme : 240 mìns
Total Tìme : 270 mìns
- 1 pasteurized egg*
- 1 cup mascarpone (225 grams)
- 1 cup whole cream (220 grams)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar (sifted)
- 30 Italian Lady finger cookies (approximately)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (166 grams)
- 2 cups chopped strawberries (332 grams)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup cold water (118 grams)
- To make the strawberry juice: Clean and chop the strawberries into small pieces sprinkle with sugar, place strawberries, lemon juice and water in a blender, blend until smooth, pour into a bowl and set aside.
- To make the cream mixture: In a medium bowl beat the egg (if using) for approximately 30 seconds then add the sugar, mascarpone and cream, beat on medium until thickened. (approximately 5-10 minutes, you don't want it to be too thick or too thin, nice and creamy ).
- Putting it all together: Lady Finger Cookies (approximately 30 or more if needed) 1 baking dish (I used 10 x 7 inch / 26 x 17 cm).
Get full recìpe vìsìt : @ Strawberry Tiramisu