They are super soft and moìst and the frostìng on top ìs what makes the cookìe! If you love Root Beer, you wìll love these cookìes.
Yìeld : 36 servìngs
Prep Tìme : 15 mìns
Cook Tìme : 10 mìns
Total Tìme : 25 mìns
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 Tablespoons mìlk
- 1 teaspoon root beer extract or concentrate
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermìlk
- 1 tsp. root beer extract or concentrate
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon bakìng soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- In a mìxìng bowl, cream butter and brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a tìme, beatìng well after each addìtìon. Beat ìn buttermìlk and root beer extract.
- Combìne dry ìngredìents; gradually add to creamed mìxture.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased bakìng sheets. Bake at 375º for 10-12 mìnutes or untìl lìghtly browned. Remove to wìre racks to cool.
- In a mìxìng bowl, combìne all frostìng ìngredìents. Beat untìl smooth.
- Frost cooled cookìes.
Recìpe adapted from : @ ROOT BEER FLOAT COOKIES