Espresso brownies are fudgy brownies with a dose of espresso powder, chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips. This easy brownie recipe starts with a boxed mix, creating rich, decadent chocolate peanut butter brownies with intense chocolate flavor!
Yìeld : 9 servìngs
Prep Tìme : 15 mìns
Cook Tìme : 35 mìns
Total Tìme : 50 mìns
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup water
- Regular size brownie mix (15-17 ounces)
- 2 tbsp. espresso coffee powder
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- ¼ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8x8-baking pan with non-stick spray. Lining the pan with foil and spraying the foil will allow for easy removal.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, water, egg and espresso powder. Stir in the brownie mix until it’s well combined. Gently stir in ¾ cup of the peanut butter chips.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan. Top the batter with the remaining peanut butter chips and sprinkle the salt on top.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow the brownies to cool completely before cutting.
- Melt the semi sweet chocolate chips in the microwave for 10 seconds, adding 5 seconds at a time until the desired consistency is reached. Using a fork, drizzle the chocolate over the top of the brownies.
Recìpe adapted from : @ Espresso Brownies