Do you love twice baked potatoes, but need an easier way to make them? This Twice Baked Potato Casserole is packed with delicious flavors and can be made much more quickly than traditional twice baked potatoes. This casserole is a family favorite!
Yield : 10 servings
Prep Time : 20 mins
Cook Time : 20 mins
Total Time : 40 mins
- 4-5 pounds unpeeled potatoes baked I prefer Yukon gold
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut warm baked potatoes into bite size pieces. Place half in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with half of salt and pepper. Layer half of bacon, sour cream and shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and the entire dish is warm. Sprinkle with onions and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from : @ https://plowingthroughlife.com