This Strawberry Shortcake Cake Pops Recipe results in the most amazing summery cake pops you have ever eaten. Perfect for a summer dessert!
Yield : 10 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 35 mins
Total Time : 45 mins
- 12 oz Pound Cake
- 16 oz Fluffy White Frosting
- 1 lb chopped Strawberries
- 12 oz White Chocolate Dipping Tray
- 30 Lollipop Sticks
- Crumble pound cake into large bowl.
- Add Frosting and mix well
- Fold in strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Form into ¾ - 1" balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Insert a stick in each.
- Place in freezer until hard.
- Melt chocolate by microwaving tray for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip each ball in tray and twist around to cover completely, shaking off excess.
- Return to tray.
- Refrigerate 1-3 hours to allow coating to set and cake to thaw.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.lifeloveliz.com