Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken has been a favorite recipe of my family’s for years! This hearty and delicious meal will make everyone happy and asking for seconds!
Yield : 8 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 300 mins
Total Time : 310 mins
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mr's Dashs Original seasoning blend
- Black pepper
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope Good Season's Zesty Italian dressing mix
- 1 block (8 ounces) low fat cream cheese, cubed
- ¼ to ½ cup milk, as needed
- chopped fresh Parsley, for garnish
- Cooked noodles, rice, mashed potatoes to serve chicken over
- Spray a large slow cooker insert with cooking spray. Lay chicken breasts in the bottom. Season with Mr's Dash's original seasoning ( I use a teaspoon or two) and a sprinkle of pepper.
- Pour cream of chicken soups and Italian dressing mix evenly over chicken. Lay the cubed cream cheese all over the tops. Cover slow cooker with lid and cook on low heat 5 to 6 hours OR on high heat 4 hours.
- Carefully shred chicken with two forks and mix up the sauce/gravy. If it's too thick you can thin it out with a little milk.
- Serve over noodles, rice or mashed potatoes and garnish with Parsley. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from : @ https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com