Delicious, easy and fun these Raspberry Palmier Cookies are made with puff pasty, fresh raspberries and sugar and baked up until golden.
Yield : 24 servings
Prep Time : 12 mins
Cook Time : 47 mins
Total Time : 59 mins
- 1 sheet puff pastry defrosted
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup sugar for work surface and top of dough
- 6 oz raspberries
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Sprinkle half of you sugar on a clean work surface then place puff pastry on top of sugar.
- Gently roll your puff pastry out slightly, but not too much to get sugar pressed into dough.
- Sprinkle remaining sugar on top of dough and gently press down with rolling pin.
- In a bowl add your raspberries and sugar and mash with a fork or pastry blender.
- Sprinkle in cornstarch and stir around.
- Spread raspberry puree onto your puff pastry.
- Roll up on long sides to center with both sides of pastry so they meet in the middle.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Once pasty is chilled remove from refrigerator, unwrap and slice into 1/4" pieces and place on prepared baking sheet a couple inches apart.
- You will want to do these in batches since there will be too many for one pan.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes until golden and puffy.
- Remove from oven to cool.
- Serve hot or cold.
Recipe adapted from : @ RASPBERRY PALMIER COOKIES