These gorgeous Raspberry Chocolate Brownies are divine. Made with real dark chocolate, studded with chocolate chips and packed with fresh raspberries, they make for a truly decadent dessert.
Yield : 12 servings
Prep Time : 30 mins
Cook Time : 30 mins
Total Time : 60 mins
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 90 grams (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 70 grams (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 20 grams (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 125 grams (1 cup) fresh raspberries
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (360 F). Grease and line an 8 inch square tin with paper baking, ensuring two sides of the paper overhang.
- Add butter and chocolate to a heatproof bowl and microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Leave to cool slightly.
- Next, add the sugar and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and stir. Add the eggs, one at a time and stir again. Then add flour and cocoa and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Add fresh raspberries and chocolate chips and gently stir. Pour mixture into prepared tin and very gently smooth over the top.
- Bake the brownie for about 30-35 minutes or until cooked through. It should start to crack on the edges and no longer wobble in the middle. Leave to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.sweetestmenu.com