This Paleo Lemon Butter Chicken is easy to make, is full of fresh flavors, and is so delicious! Gluten free, dairy free, and Whole30.
Yield : 8 servings
Prep Time : 5 mins
Cook Time : 40 mins
Total Time : 45 mins
- 8 chicken thighs, bone-in skin-on
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 375° and place the chicken thighs skin side down in a 13x9 pan.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt then flip over so the skin side is up. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine lemon zest and juice, ghee, coconut cream, garlic powder, salt, and rosemary.
- Stir over medium heat until everything is well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the thighs and bake for 40-45 minutes or until they reach 165°.
- If you want the skin crispy, turn up the oven to 500° and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.realfoodwithjessica.com