This Make-Ahead Breakfast Enchiladas recipe is a super easy and delicious casserole that can be made the night before and baked the next day!
Yield : 6 servings
Prep Time : 20 mins
Cook Time : 45 mins
Total Time : 65 mins
- 2 cups deli ham , chopped small
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese , divided
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salsa, sour cream, and extra green onions or cilantro for serving
- Coat a 9×13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix together the ham, green onions and 2 cups of the cheese in a medium bowl. Scoop 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture onto each tortilla; roll up and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Whisk together the half-and-half, eggs, salt, and flour. Pour liquid over tortillas. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350º F. Bake, covered, for 35 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over enchiladas. Bake for 10 more minutes or until tops are golden brown and the egg mixture is set.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, and additional green onions or cilantro.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://bellyfull.net