Grilled Cajun Lime Chicken – juicy, tender and flavorful chicken that is super easy to make and can be on your table in under 15 minutes! And can you really go wrong with a delicious slice of chicken that is under 200 calories??
Yield : 4 servings
Prep Time : 2 mins
Cook Time : 8 mins
Total Time : 10 mins
- 1 lb chicken breast (boneless, skinless, thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/8 tsp black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika (or regular)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 lime (juiced)
- Preheat a nonstick griddle pan over medium heat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Be sure to brush the olive oil to coat the entire pan.
- Remove chicken from package. Rinse and pat dry.
- Combine all seasonings and 1 tablespoon of olive oil into a mixing bowl (or Ziploc bag).
- Add the chicken breast and toss to coat.
- Once the grill pan is heated, at the chicken breast and cook on each side approximately 3-4 minutes, flipping once. Time will be dependent on the thickness of the chicken breast.
- Remove from heat. Serve with and extra squeeze of lime juice and your favorite side dish.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.withpeanutbutterontop.com