This cool and Creamy Corn Salad Recipe is filled with delicious summer flavors in a creamy sauce, making it a delicious summer side dish!
Yield : 10 servings
Prep Time : 15 mins
Cook Time : 15 mins
Total Time : 30 mins
- 2 lbs. Frozen corn, thawed under cool running water
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced purple onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Combine the corn, red bell pepper, onion and jalapeño in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the yogurt, mayo, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Gently stir into the corn mixture. Add in the chopped cilantro and stir. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://iwashyoudry.com