If you love shortbread cookies, you need to try this recipe. Each bite will melt in your mouth.
Yield : 60 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 11 mins
Total Time : 21 mins
- 1 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 250g package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, vanilla and egg yolks. Beat to combine.
- In another bowl, stir together salt, flour and baking powder. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 11 minutes. Let cool on a cooling rack.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.simplystacie.net