This beautiful Chickpea Salad combines all of my favorite fresh vegetables in one delicious bite. Chickpeas are combined with juicy tomatoes, refreshing cucumbers and creamy avocados all tossed in an easy homemade lemon kissed dressing.
Yield : 6 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 10 mins
Total Time : 20 mins
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1 can chickpeas drained (19 oz)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 2 cups grape tomatoes sliced
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt & pepper
- Cut avocado into cubes and place in bowl. Squeeze the juice from 1/2 lemon over the avocado and gently stir to combine.
- Add remaining salad ingredients and gently toss to combine.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.spendwithpennies.com