A simple pasta salad with fresh crisp broccoli, bacon and onion in a creamy homemade dressing!
Yield : 8 servings
Prep Time : 15 mins
Cook Time : 8 mins
Total Time : 23 mins
- 4 cups broccoli cut into small pieces
- 8 oz rotini pasta or short pasta
- 1/3 cup red onion diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup feta cheese optional
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- salt & pepper
- Whisk dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and run under cold water.
- Add remaining ingredients to a larger bowl.
- Pour the prepared dressing over and mix well.
- Refrigerate for one hour before serving.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.spendwithpennies.com