Baked salmon with garlic and dijon is juicy, flaky and flavorful. An easy, excellent 20-minute salmon recipe. Learn how to bake perfect salmon every time!
Yield : 4 servings
Prep Time : 5 mins
Cook Time : 15 mins
Total Time : 20 mins
- 1 1/2 lb salmon filet
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp light olive oil not extra virgin
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves pressed
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt we use sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 Lemon sliced into 4 rings
- Preheat oven to 450˚F and line a rimmed baking sheet with silpat or foil. Slice salmon into 4 portions and arrange them on a lined baking sheet, skin-side-down.
- In a small bowl, combine: 2 Tbsp parsley, 2-3 pressed cloves garlic, 2 Tbsp oil and 2 Tbsp lemon juice, 1/2 Tbsp Dijon, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper.
- Generously spread the marinade over the top and sides of the salmon then top each piece with a slice of lemon.
- Bake at 450°F for 12-15 min or until just cooked through and flaky. Don't over-cook.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://natashaskitchen.com