This easy recipe for apple cinnamon energy balls taste just like fall! Try them and check out 24 other delicious energy ball recipes.
Yield : 20 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 10 mins
Total Time : 20 mins
- 6 dates (pitted, torn)
- 1/2 cup raw, unsalted almonds
- 1 scoop Beachbody Performance Recharge (or other protein powder)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 medium apple (grated)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to food processor.
- Blend until fully combined and shape into balls. Each should be about the size of one tablespoon. If too hard to shape, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Store in fridge for up to 5 days.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.letseatcake.com