This Strawberry Pretzel Dessert just begging you to make it for your next summer picnic or bbq to serve.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://sugarapron.com
Yіeld : 20 servings
Prep Tіme : 280 mіns
Cook Tіme : 20 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 300 mіns
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounce cream cheese,softened
- 8 ounce whipped topping
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 ounce strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 10 ounce fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the pretzels, sugar and melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a 9 x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until pretzel layer is lightly toasted. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping, and mix well to combine.
- Spread evenly over the cooled pretzel layer.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the strawberry gelatin mixture and boiling water.
- Mix in strawberries and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Pour over the cooled cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 1 hour.