Southwestern Quichiladas Recipe - overnight breakfast enchiladas - tortillas stuffed with sausage, Rotel and cheese with an egg and half and half mixture poured over top - assemble the night before and pop in the oven for an easy breakfast! Top with salsa to kick it up a notch. Great for overnight guest or school morning breakfast.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.plainchicken.com
Yіeld : 10 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 45 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 55 mіns
- 1 lb sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (10-oz) can Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 10 flour tortillas
- Assemble this casserole the night before and bake it in the morning.
- Spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside. Mix together sausage, Rotel tomatoes and 2 cups of cheddar cheese. Divide meat and cheese mixture between tortillas. Roll up each tortilla and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Whisk together half and half and eggs. Pour over tortillas. Cover and let sit overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350ºF. Bake covered for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over enchiladas. Bake for 5-10 more minutes, until cheese is melted. Top with salsa if desired.