Southwestern Crockpot Chicken Tacos are so easy to make, you'll wonder why you haven't been making them all along!
Yield : 12 servings
Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 480 mins
Total Time : 490 mins
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 8-oz jar salsa
- 1 15-oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 onion coarsely chopped
- taco shells and toppings you like
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT for the taco shells and toppings in your crockpot. Stir, making sure there's some sauce underneath the chicken so it doesn't end up sticking to the bottom.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours. Shred with a fork, then serve with taco shells and your favorite taco toppings.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.savorynothings.com