This creamy Pistachio Lush Dessert is one of our family's favorites! Layers of cheesecake, whipped cream, and pistachio pudding are combined with a delicious graham cracker crust and topped with chopped nuts. This easy pistachio pudding dessert can be made ahead and is perfect for feeding a crowd!
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.lemontreedwelling.com
Yіeld : 16 servings
Prep Tіme : 30 mіns
Cook Tіme : 10 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 40 mіns
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 16 oz. whipped topping, divided
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 small boxes pistachio flavored pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar.
- Press firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. This crust can either be baked or no-bake. *For a baked crust, bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, then refrigerate until cooled to room temperature. *For a no-bake crust, simply refrigerate at least 1 hour until firm.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine 2 cups whipped topping, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy; spread over cooled crust.
- Combine pudding mix and milk; whisk until smooth and let stand 5-10 minutes to thicken. Spread pudding over cheesecake mixture.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Before serving, top with remaining whipped topping and chopped nuts.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers.