This soft and chewy Peanut Butter Blondies have a delicious peanut butter flavor and plenty of peanut butter chips. They’re made in 1 bowl with no mixer – and taste delicious with a cold glass of milk.
Yіeld : 15 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 27 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 37 mіns
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 3 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment leaving an overhang over the sides or line with aluminum foil and lightly grease.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt together the butter and peanut butter. When almost melted, stir together until smooth.
- Whisk in the sugar. Then whisk in the eggs 1 at a time.
- Gently fold in the flour and salt being careful not to overmix.
- Fold in the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
- Spoon/pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread the top smooth
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes*, or until the top looks set an inserted toothpick comes out clean or with a few damp crumbs.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.justsotasty.com