This amazing layered coffee cake has two coffee cake layers, two streusel layers, two peach layers, then it's layered with pecans and drizzled with powdered sugar icing. It's terrific for company or holiday dinners or for breakfast!
Recipe adapted from : @ http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com
Yіeld : 15 servings
Prep Tіme : 30 mіns
Cook Tіme : 60 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 90 mіns
- 4 cups bisquick
- 1 1/3 cups milk or cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 4 cups peaches peeled and finely diced
- 1 1/3 cups bisquick
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar packed
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 stick unsalted butter chilled (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp. milk or cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 9x13” glass baking dish.
- Mix baking mix, milk or cream, sugar and eggs.
- Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon about 45 seconds until mixture is smooth.
- Spread half of the batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Top with half the peaches and half the Streusel Topping.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle pecans or walnuts over top.
- Bake at 350° for about an hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Drizzle glaze over top.
- Combine Bisquick, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cut butter into ingredients with a pastry blender until well mixed.
- Mix together until desired consistency is achieved.
- Add more milk or cream if necessary.
- Drizzle over cooled cake.