Cauliflower casserole is a great low carb dinner recipe that also works well as a side dish. You’re going to love our easy loaded cauliflower casserole recipe!
Keywords : casserole recipes,tatertot casserole recipe,tatertot casserole easy,pilsbury breakfast casserole,vegetarian casserole recipes,biscuit casserole recipes,tator tor casserole,squash casserole,veggie casseroles,tator casserole recipes,eggwhite casserole,zoodle casserole,easy casseroles,dinner casserole ideas,food casseroles,sweetpotato casserole,ravioli casserole,tatoe tot casserole,casserole chicken,casserole crockpot,egg casserole recipes,whole30 casserole
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://dearcrissy.com
Yіeld : 8 servings
Prep Tіme : 30 mіns
Cook Tіme : 30 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 60 mіns
- 8 slices of bacon, fried crispy
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded colby & monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees. Spray a 11×7 (you can also use 13×9) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fry bacon in a large skillet until crispy and crumble. Set aside.
- Steam cauliflower until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Combine your sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch seasoning, black pepper in a large bowl. Add the steamed cauliflower florets, 1/2 of the bacon, 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese and 3 tablespoons chives; mix well. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish and top with your colby & monterey jack cheese and the other half of the bacon.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes or just until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown. Garnish casserole with remaining chives.