Keto Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Casserole is a quick and easy low carb dinner recipe (only 4 net carbs!) made with spicy buffalo chicken, cauliflower, and lots of cheese.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.homemadeinterest.com
Yіeld : 8 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 35 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 45 mіns
- 18 ounces Cauliflower, approximately 1 large head of cauliflower
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- ¼ cup Ranch dressing
- 2 Eggs
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 ounces Chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 cup Celery, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the core from your cauliflower head and cut the florets into bite-sized pieces.
- Blanch the cauliflower by placing it in boiling water for 3 minutes or steaming in the microwave until it is fork tender. Pat dry and set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing and eggs.
- Add the cauliflower, 4 ounces of cheddar cheese, chicken, and celery to the cream cheese mixture and toss until well coated.
- Pour into a 11x7 inch casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cauliflower is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.