Easy, homemade Mongolian Beef made in the Instant Pot. Everything cooks in one pot for easy clean-up and it tastes better and is healthier than take-out!
Keywords : instant pot recipes,instant pot easy recipes,easy instant pot recipes,instant pots recipes,favorite instant pot recipes,frozen chicken instant pot recipe,whole30 instant pot recipes,instant pot recipes whole30,instant pot recipes skinnytaste,instant pot recipes chilie,instant pot whole30 recipes,instant pot vegetarian recipes,quick instant pot recipes,skinnytaste instant pot recipes,vegetarian instant pot recipes,instant pot ratatouille,simple instant pot recipes
Recіpe аdаpted from : @ https://kirbiecravings.com
Yіeld : 6 servings
Prep Tіme : 15 mіns
Cook Tіme : 16 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 31 mіns
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 ½ lb flank steak cut against the grain into thin strips between 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch wide
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 ½ tbsp cornstarch + 3 tbsp water
- 3 green scallions thinly sliced
- Add oil and garlic to the inner pot inside your Instant Pot. Set Instant Pot to saute function. Once oil is heated, add in steak and cook until exterior of the steak strips are lightly browned (about 3 minutes). Turn off saute function.
- In a medium bowl, add in brown sugar, soy sauce, water, ginger, sesame oil. Whisk until evenly mixed. Pour over beef. Seal your Instant Pot. Set it on manual mode, high pressure, for 10 minutes.
- While your beef is cooking, dissolve cornstarch in the 3 tbsp of water.
- When beef is done, do a quick release. Open the lid of the Instant Pot and pour in the cornstarch water. Stir immediately until it is mixed into the sauce. If you do not stir right away, your cornstarch will clump up. Set your Instant Pot on saute function again and stir until sauce has thickened (about 3 minutes). Garnish beef with scallions. Serve with rice or similar rice substitute.