Garlic Beef Noodle Bowls - an Asian style noodle bowl with lots of garlic, that is ready in just minutes! Great for busy nights.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://dinnersdishesanddesserts.com
Yіeld : 4 servings
Prep Tіme : 5 mіns
Cook Tіme : 10 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 15 mіns
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1 pound skirt steak, , cut into thin strips
- 4 cloves garlic, , minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, , minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbls brown sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 8 oz noodles, (udon, lo mein, linguine etc)
- 2 Tbls sliced green onions
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Stir until well combined. Set aside
- Heat oil over high heat in a large skillet. Once hot, add beef strips. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until beef is browned.
- Add garlic and ginger to the pan, cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add soy sauce mixture to the pan. Bring to a simmer, and cook for 3-5 minutes until sauce slightly thickens.
- Add cooked noodles to the pan, stir to coat.
- Sprinkle green onions and sesame seeds over the pan to serve.