My new Crockpot Beef with Mushroom Gravy recipe is a perfect meal for the cooler months. It’s full of rich, hearty flavors that are perfect for fall.
Yіeld : 4 servings
Prep Tіme : 15 mіns
Cook Tіme : 360 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 375 mіns
- 1 lb beef cut 1 inch chunks
- 1.5 tsp seasoning salt I used Lawry's
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 onion medium, diced
- 1 .75oz packet of mushroom gravy mix ( such as McCormick)
- 1 10.5oz can cream mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup water
- mashed potatoes rice or noodles to serve with.
- Season the pieces of beef with the seasoning salt, pepper and garlic. Mix thoroughly to ensure meat is evenly coated.
- In a fry pan, add the mushrooms and onions together. Saute over medium high heat until you get a golden color on the mushrooms and they wilt in size.
- Place your seasoned beef and the mushrooms to the slow cooker.
- In another bowl, combine the condensed mushroom soup and the gravy mix. Add water. Whisk until well combined. Pour over beef and mushrooms. Stir and and cover.
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or HIGH or 4-5 hours
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.familyfreshmeals.com