Cheesy taco spaghetti casserole is the ultimate dinner comfort food. Cheesy pasta loaded with taco seasoned ground beef, chili beans, and tomato. Bakes in one pan, serves a crowd, and the leftovers are fabulous for another meal!
Yield : 10 servings
Prep Time : 15 mins
Cook Time : 20 mins
Total Time : 35 mins
- 1 box (1 lb) thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (15 oz) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 8 oz velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- chopped tomato & green onion for garnish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish and spray with cooking spray.
- In a skillet pan, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain and return to pan.
- Add the taco seasoning and water to the beef, stir until combined together.
- Add the undrained chili beans, tomato sauce, and chunked Velveeta cheese. Stir together and let the Velveeta melt. Turn heat to low and let simmer while the pasta cooks.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions. Remember to salt your water so your pasta has some flavor!
- Drain pasta when done and add to the taco beef mixture. Stir together and dump into the prepared baking dish. Top with the shredded cheese.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Garnish with chopped tomato and green onion.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://togetherasfamily.com