A quick healthy lunch with a serving of vegetables and packed with protein! Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks are a perfect low carb option!
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.sixsistersstuff.com
Yіeld : 4 servings
Prep Tіme : 10 mіns
Cook Tіme : 10 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 20 mіns
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup hot buffalo wing sauce (I like Frank's RedHot sauce)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 large stalks of celery
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, celery, onion and garlic powder. Add salt and pepper as needed.
- Wash and dry your celery, and chop into 4-5 inch pieces.
- Fill your celery stalks with buffalo chicken mixture and serve.