Like a crustless quiche, this Baked Western Omelet (or Denver Omelet) is a healthy and easy way to serve eggs to a crowd. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner!
Recipe adapted from : @ https://www.theseasonedmom.com
Course : Breakfast, Lunch
Cuisine : American
Keyword : baked omelet, denver omelet
Author : Blair
Yіeld : 6 servings
Prep Tіme : 15 mіns
Cook Tіme : 45 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 60 mіns
- 8 eggs (or use 4 eggs and 6 egg whites)
- 1 cup 2 % milk (or sub with whole milk or cream)
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 6 ounces (about ¾ cup) diced cooked ham
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- Optional garnish: chopped fresh chives
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and seasoned salt in a large bowl. Stir in ham, cheese, onion, and bell peppers.
- Pour egg mixture into a greased 8-inch-square baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes – 1 hour, or until eggs are cooked and omelet is set.
- Cut into squares and garnish with chives, if desired.