Dinner does not get any easier than this 7 can chicken taco soup! Dump 7 cans into a pot plus some seasonings and that's it! Serve with tortilla chips, cheese, and sour cream. You won't believe how yummy & easy it is.
Recipe adapted from : @ https://togetherasfamily.com
Yіeld : 6 servings
Prep Tіme : 5 mіns
Cook Tіme : 25 mіns
Totаl Tіme : 30 mіns
- 1 can black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans drained & rinsed
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes do not drain
- 1 can sweet corn drained
- 1 can (12.5 oz) chicken breast drained & flaked
- 1 can (10 oz) green enchilada sauce
- 1 can (14 oz) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients into a large soup pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling reduce heat to low and let simmer for 20-30 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips, shredded cheese, sour cream, and avocado!